Current open positions:
Experienced Customer Service team leader
eTravel are recruiting for an experienced Customer Service team leader to manage our Flights/Online team.
The customer service team leader position is responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to customers through the daily management of a team of employees to include hiring, motivating, recognizing and rewarding, coaching, delegating, training, problem solving and being decisive. GDS knowledge is essential with Travelport and Amadeus experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Qualifications, Education & Training Requirements
- Knowledge of fares and ticketing procedures
- Knowledge of international travel products & current affairs
- Knowledge of ancillary services, insurance etc
- Competency in Global Distribution applications
- Competence in GDS,
- Competence in relevant reservation systems
- Competence in Microsoft applications
- Results driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong desire to provide superior customer service
- Openness to change
- Effective listener
- Ability to meet personal and team sales targets
- Time Management skills
Monday to Friday with occasional Weekend work
Applications please to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Ticketing Agents
Etravel are currently looking for experienced Ticketing Agents to join our growing team at our office based in Walkinstown, Dublin 12.
The ideal candidate should have good GDS knowledge (Travelport & Amadeus), ability to work as part of the busy team. We are an online agency (no walk-in clients) Daily duties will include offering aftersales customer service to our clients via email / phone ... including pricing changes, reissuing, refunds, schedule changes.
Full – time permanent position. Monday to Friday 0900-1730hrs.
Please email your CV to email@example.com
or call 01 4081900 for more details.